Oct 2, 2012

Um, Whoops!

So I started a day late.


FAIL.

But... Mondays are just.. blah around here. I have no excuses really, other than being busy (doing what I don't remember, I know it wasn't important other than being those things we all do to survive) and I had some serious allergy issues going on. Normally I can take my regular seasonal allergy meds and I'm fine. Lately, it's not been working so well, so I'm having to take Benadryl also. Not fun.

In other news, I've got a new quilt on the quilting frame! I've done two rows (8 inches wide) so only... 6 more rows to go. Gosh that sounds so EASY. In reality it's not so simple. More like a few hours worth of work but the end result will be worth it.

I found out today that I'm going to "Shop for SIDS" which is a local craft show that raises money to buy cribs and baby items for low income families. As a mama who has lost a baby to SIDS, I'm thrilled about the opportunity. So not only will I be attempting to blog every day for Blogtoberfest, I'll also be sewing like a mad woman for the upcoming show. I do sell at the farmer's market every Saturday, but I'm tired of looking at (some) of the same stuff every week. I want to add Toooooooooooooons of new items. Not just quilts. LOTS o' Things. The Shop for SIDS show has me motivated again. And it's on Oct 20th.. so by the time you read this, I'll probably only have 17 days to get anything done. I'll be in the sewing room if you need me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts :)