Oct 30, 2012

Playing Catch Up

So last night dh was using the laptop... and left it on the coffee table. (BIG DIRTY SCORNFUL LOOK INSERTED HERE) and as fate would have it, a glass of tea was spilled, subjecting the dear laptop to it's first spill. EEEK! However, it (and I) survived, and we are back on duty today. HALLALUYER!

So this week I'm overbooked, overwhelmed and determined to finish up all on said to do list. Since I tend to be the worst procrastinator EVER, I'm going to post my to do list for the sake of accountability.

Finish Mod quilt (front, quilting, pictures, binding, all of it. Currently we're about 3/4 the way done, but this quilt has been my distress since MARCH. Just, insane. I've never had a quilt take this long to finish itself. Really.)

15 Sunbonnet Sue Pillows - deets on this later.

2 Autumn Table Runners- one custom, one for the shop.


Ok so it's only 3 things to do, but that's a good bit of sewing hours, in between school work, cooking, cleaning and baby holdin'. It's "only" Tuesday, so lets see what I can get done this week. I've also been listing a ton of vintage patterns, so take a looky loo, because they're CHEAP. Some are even FREE for shipping. Seriously. Can't beat free!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts :)