Aug 5, 2014

The red dress

Don't get me wrong, I love making quilts. There are a bajillion trillion patterns I haven't tried yet, still waiting on my "to do" list. Buuuut.... A few weeks back I was looking at my fabric stash and I thought, "I want to sew something different." And I realized I have this DARLING 4 year old baby girl that had almost zero mama made dresses. So I decided I would sew not just one, but TWO dresses at a time. So she'll have one and since she doesn't have a twin, I'll sell one also!

So without further ado (ok, hang with me here. Just a little more ado!) The first shop dress, in red polka dots.


I love simple, easy to wear styles. Aralyn loves all things dressy and all things polkadots, so this dress was a hit! The arms and neck have a bias trim, and a simple bow closure makes getting in and out a snap. The dress is fully lined and perfect for a size 4-5. Pair this dress with your favorite longsleeve tee and leggings for super adorable fall wear!

Want it? Get it here in my shop.

Thanks for stopping by. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts :)