Nov 23, 2012

Sale at Deaf Mama Designs and "I'm thankful" Series roundup

Time to have a Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sale at www.deafmama.com! Everything in the store is 25% off, so get it cleared out for me so I can make room for new stuff! Sale ends Monday night at MIDNIGHT CMT!
Now, on to the Thankful series... much catching up to do...

Day 16. I'm Thankful for my old van! She's a Ford Windstar that I've had feeereeeevvveeer and she's still going. We don't enjoy car payments or even car shopping, so I'm extremely thankful for her putting up with us all these years. She's served us well! We do have to take two vehicles out when we have the whole family together, but we make it work. 

Day 17. I'm thankful for thrift stores! I dislike spending money, but I love finding things on the cheap at the thrift store. It's so much fun to bring something home, clean it up, paint it and make it my own. 

Day 19. I'm thankful for Fajita Nachos. Silly I know, but nachos make me so *happy*. 

Day 20. I'm Thankful for all the kind, loving friends and family in my life. In a world full of judgement, they stand by me, love us as a whole family and truly support us. 

Day 21. I'm thankful for being able to be a work at home mom. It's not always easy, but with my husband's support, we make it work. It's wonderful being able to live my dream and do what I truly enjoy, yet still be able to stay home with my children. 

Day 22. It's the big finale! I'm thankful for my life. I'm here. It's all up to me how I live that life. I don't believe in fairy tales or waiting for the magic to happen. It's here, it's now. I'm thankful for LIFE and I realize I've got to give it my all.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts :)