Oct 8, 2011

How annoying!

I've done several posts from my phone only to have them disappear to blog heaven (or condemned to some less desirable place?) After I submit. Hopefully I will figure this out as I have a hard time getting to sit at an actual computer and tend to get more done with my smart phone.

Anyways, today ended up being a sleep in, no market since there were several things going on today, it just seemed easier to play hooky and enjoy some kid time. Seemed.

The kids didn't want to do their chores. I'm still suffering from dental work walker this week. Hubby decided to play xbox instead of yardwork. You get the idea. And as all mamas know, when we stop so does everyone else.

Not all was lost. We did get to enjoy the evening at father in law's. The pool was just warm enough for one last swim. The burgers, as always, were really good.

Tomorrow I'm going to tough it out and get back on the saddle, pain or not. One day off is bad. 3 days off and my house is bad. Really really bad. Like omg I can't believe I have to sleep here bad. 6 kids at home can do that to a house, very quickly.

Much love,

Kristy


1 comment:

  1. My house is bad too, and I only have 2 kids to blame. Hope things have improved for you.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts :)