Oct 1, 2011

Blogtober Fest!


Blogtober Fest starts today! Since I'm a total brain toot when it comes to blogging, I don't have any pictures to share yet. But I'm using blogtober to get into the grove of blogging and posting pictures, so hang in there with me please!

Today was market day and it was s l o w.  The youngest two went with us so there was plenty to keep both Paul and I busy.

Very very busy.

I had one customer come by to pick up an order, a double wedding ring in a crib size, and another order for an ABCs quilt. The ABCs quilts are by far the all time favorite at market, as well as one of my favorites to make. I do have a picture of one variation.

Afterwards we headed home, babies napped and Paul and I watched Hamlet 2. It was funnier than I expected, normally I don't love comedies. 

That about wraps it up for today! I will be finishing a king size blue and white quilt to show off soon!


2 comments:

Please share your thoughts :)