May 17, 2012

Mess part two!

Yikes. I'm about as organized as it gets.. Mentally at least. In my mind's eye there's a place for everything, all sorted, orderly and easy to access.

Yeah right.

There are piles upon piles on the cutting table, the floor, in laundry baskets, chairs abd just ugh. It's hair pulling annoying stuff. We got rid of the old eewwy-gross fridge, brought the dining room table back in (it used to be my cutting table), folded a couple of laundry baskets of fabric, etc. a good 4 hours of work. Now it looks worse than we started. No kidding! I'll be back in there as much as I can until it is done, but the process is unnerving!

Meanwhile, I managed to put this sweet quilt together.

Sorry about the picture quality, I don't have a digital camera at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts :)