Dec 12, 2010

December Already!

I've been sewing CONSTANTLY! I reached my goal of 5 custom orders, finishing two this week, along with one more doll for a dear friend. Then, it's on to Christmas sewing. The last thing I finished was this tshirt quilt.
This was right after it was made, but not quilted or binded. 35 shirts. 35!!!!! I think it turned out great, and the wonderful grandmother I made it for seemed very pleased. *YAY* for another happy customer with a one of a kind custom quilt. I LOVE making people happy.

I need to figure out a better way to get pictures of my quilts. They're big and bulky, so there's not much space in the house to get a good shot. The bedroom is just to dark. so I'm all out of ideas. Hopefully I'll figure it out and get better at pictures in general... I wish I could take photographs as well as I quilt, but can't have it all I suppose.

Just in case I don't get a chance to blog again, MERRY CHRISTMAS yall!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your quilts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts :)